Customized online academic programs
I hired Zehra to help my struggling 7 year old with her English reading and writing. In just a couple of months I could see a massive improvement in her reading and writing abilities as well as her confidence. Zehra has a ton of patience, always prepared for every lesson and very adaptable to my daughter’s needs and moods I have to add. Thank you Zehra!
From outside Canada/U.S. call or text us on WhatsApp
At Creative Drive Tutoring services we understand that given the right tools, every child has the drive to thrive & succeed!
We provide academic, remedial support and homework help in: Literacy, Mathematics, ESL (English as a second language), French, as well as Special Needs support programs.
In these challenging times, we know how difficult it can be to support your child in their learning. We are here to help!
We provide custom made online tutoring solutions for students, which are interactive engaging and show proven results. Whether your child requires Learning support or homework help, we provide both!
Our programs are customized to suit your child’s unique needs.
Our regular classes (with U.S., Canada, or U.K.- based students) are exclusively ONE-TO-ONE with subject/curriculum specialist tutors. According to the needs of our worldwide student body, our classes are aligned with:
Canadian or U.S. Curriculum
U.K. National Curriculum
International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum Standards
Our Tutors are all qualified TEACHING PROFESSIONALS with extensive experience teaching the following curriculums and age groups in the classroom, in-person, and online:
- Elementary (JK) to High School students studying AP (Advanced Placement) or Applied Courses in Canada & the U.S. in preparation for High School Diploma.
- Year 1/Key Stage 1 to Years 12,13/Key Stage 5 students preparing for 11+ Entrance Exams, GCSE, IGCSE, O-Level and A-Level exams.
- IN ADDITION, we offer Pre-University Foundation level Certificate Course Prep for International students wishing to study at U.K. universities. We welcome the opportunity to assist U.K. students opting to enroll in tuition as part of the ongoing NTP (National Tutoring Program).
- Pre-IB Programme customized tuition from Grade 10 onwards (U.S. & Canada), followed by IBDP (Diploma Programme support), in Grades 11 and 12.
- IB Diploma Programme customized tuition in Years 12 and 13 (U.K.).
- SAT (Scholastic Assessment Testing) Exam Preparation Courses (for: Writing, Verbal & Mathematics components prep)
- IELTS / CELPIP or CLB (CLBPT) English Language Test Prep courses: for migration, study, or for work purposes
Is your child:
Struggling with learning challenges?
Gifted, and needs a challenge?
Or has Special Educational Needs?
Our dedicated and highly experienced teaching staff will be matched according to your child’s particular needs after an initial interview.
Our objective is to increase each students self-esteem and self-confidence, as well as to inspire the drive to excel within our students. We aim for every student to become a successful learner!
Creative Drive Tutoring Services provides the optimum and most effective learning experiences for your child throughout their academic journey from JK-Grade 12 (U.S. & Canada), and from Key Stage 1 – Key Stage 5 / Years 1-13 (U.K.)
“Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
Why choose us?
We are committed to providing individually customized online academic programs that validate students unique abilities, and motivate them to achieve their full potential. Our warm and intuitive staff prioritize self-esteem, self-confidence and skill building in our students.
We offer only exclusive One-on-One support packages for each student to realize and maximize their true potential.
Our virtual online classes offer students convenient, user-friendly access to our specialized programs. All instruction is one-on-one to maximize learning, and sessions are conducted via Google Meet or Zoom with one of our amazing educators. Our teachers are dedicated, dynamic and engaging online, and all programs are interactive, and designed to match each student’s individual needs and learning styles.
How it works
Our onboarding process
- Complete the general enquiry form on the website with your child’s details, and we will reply to you at the earliest.
- Initial Parent/Guardian Interview with a senior educator to discuss your child’s particular needs.
- Introductory 1 hour assessment/trial class with a compatible teacher.
- Decide whether you wish to book individual lessons, or a class package of lessons (which are great value for money)!
- An assigned teacher, who is most compatible for your child’s needs will subsequently share an Individual Learning Program for your child, having studied their initial and complete assessment questionnaire.
- Student begins classes with tutor, and receives links to teaching resources for use during classes.
What you need
Resources required at home by students:
A desktop computer, laptop, or tablet with a functioning microphone and web cam.
Hi-Speed internet connection.
A printer, preferably colour.
Headphones are recommended, and definitely an asset!
We are committed to providing our students with the highest quality and professional service available online. Our goal is to provide each student with access to a meaningful, interactive learning experience that facilitates academic enrichment & growth.