I found “Creative drive tutoring” through one of the social media groups. Few months ago my son was struggling with French but after joining creative drive tutoring His grades have gone up and so has his understanding of French. The management is super friendly and accommodate you according to your need. My son French teacher Madame Chantal is an excellent teacher plus an awesome human being . She taught him very well. I would certainly recommend to my friends and family 😊
From outside Canada/U.S. call or text us on WhatsApp
At Creative Drive Tutoring Services we offer French support for students from grades JK – 12 (Canada & U.S.) and Key Stages 1-5 / Years 1-13 (U.K.).
Is your child struggling with French? Are you unable to help? We understand that many parents are unable to support their child’s learning at home, not being French speakers themselves.
At Creative Drive Tutoring Services we believe in helping each student succeed, and we can help!
Our one-to-one individually customized programs provide tutoring solutions for both beginners and advanced students in Core French, French Immersion and Extended French.
Our tutors are all certified and qualified exceptional teachers who are native French language speakers having many years of experience of teaching at the local school board level, and are familiar with the FSL (French as a Second Language) and French Immersion curriculums.
- EProvide our students with an action-oriented approach to online learning which is authentic, meaningful and interactive.
- EEncourage student interaction in relevant tasks which emphasize the functional use of language, and create a purpose for learning FSL or advanced French.
- EIdentify each students strengths and challenges, and develop creative, versatile learning programs to support and nurture each child’s understanding of core and advanced French language concepts.
- EFocus upon encouraging each student to develop oral proficiency and critical thinking skills necessary to provide a foundation upon which to build reading, writing and phonetics skills.
- EFoster and encourage a respect for, and understanding of the value of French as a second language, and create awareness of opportunities for practical applications and benefits of French fluency in the future.
“Creativity is contagious. Pass it on.”
Why choose us?
We are here to help
Using time-tested and innovative teaching and learning strategies and teaching resources Creative Drive tutors employ interactive video and whiteboard instruction, online writing and reading resources designed for the FSL learner, such as digital story book videos and worksheets, alongside one-to-one personalized instruction to guarantee progress and successful learning outcomes for our students.
Contact us now and experience the Creative Drive Difference and begin your journey towards becoming a successful French learner.